- Our tour packages include:
- All listed airport-hotel transfers with baggage handling at airports and hotels.
- All listed tours and excursions.
- Service of bilingual licensed tour guide.
- All entrance fees during tours and excursions.
- All transportation during the tours and excursions (bus, train, boat as applicable)
- Hotel accommodation at indicated hotels
- Hotel tax and service charges
- Daily breakfast when indicated as B, CB, AB, BB, CBB, ABB (see below for codes)
- Meals listed in the itinerary as L for lunch and D for dinner
- 24-hour emergency phone numbers
- The assistance of a Tour Company with 22 years experience as destination specialist
- Not included:
- Airport departure taxes*
- Excess baggage charges
- Expenses of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, bottled water, etc.
- Tips to tour guides, driver, and bell boys
- Services not listed in the itinerary
- *USA airport departure taxes and fees are included on your airline ticket.
For customized packages the services included are specific to each passenger request. When taking cash to Latin America, take bills in good condition, old bills or broken bills are most likely not to be accepted.
B Breakfast, CB Continental Beakfast, AB American Breakfast, BB Buffet Breakfast, CBB Continental Buffet Breakfast, ABB American Buffet Breakfast.
Please verify all visa requirements for your chosen destination. At the time this page and our useful information page were updated Brazil is the only Latin American country requesting visas to U.S. citizens. For crossing the border from Argentina to the Iguassu Falls in Brazil, a visa is also needed. Chile does not require a visa but they collect a $100 administration fee to enter the country, this must be paid in cash.